After installation of a crown or bridge
To promote your healing, we advise you to apply the procedure described below. However, please note that it is quite normal to experience some discomfort after surgery and have lower swollen face.
The installation of bridges / crowns made two appointments. During the first visit, we take impressions of teeth to replace. Then we proceed to the installation of temporary crowns or bridges to protect your teeth before the replacement teeth are ready.
Day of treatment
- Take prescribed medication as needed.
- Consuming hot liquids while you are under anesthesia.
- Eating sticky or hard foods (gum, candy).
- Chew on the opposite side.
The next day until complete recovery
- Brushing your teeth normally, using the floss carefully to avoid dropping the temporary crown.
In case of loss of temporary crown, please immediately go to the clinic to pick. If you wait too long, the installation of the new crown may be more laborious and the other teeth may begin to migrate to the site free.
If pain or have any questions, please call us at 450 582-0965.